top of page
CEDAR + SAGE CO.
Following the easing of Alberta government COVID-19 restrictions for personal & wellness businesses, we're excited to announce we are
OPEN for all services!
Please see the below guidelines for information on our approach to COVID-19 going forward:
1. As of 4th September 2021 the provincial mask mandate has been reinstated, requiring masks in all indoor public spaces. Please bring a mask to wear to your appointment.
2. If you are exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19, or have been in contact with someone with a confirmed case of COVID-19, please reschedule your appointment.
3. Our staff will, as always, be practicing excellent hand hygiene before, during and after each appointment. Hand sanitizer will be available at the spa entrance and throughout the spa.
5. Thorough cleaning procedures are always implemented throughout the spa, yoga lounge and treatment rooms, including regular disinfecting of public surfaces such as benches, doorknobs, pens, payment machines, etc., and thorough sanitization of sheets and towels before re-use.
7. An intake form including massage preferences and COVID-19 screening questions will be emailed out before each appointment. We ask that every client complete these questions before coming in.
8. Our staff will be monitoring their own health closely, and will be directed to stay home if they exhibit any symptoms of COVID-19.
We are incredibly grateful to all of our clients for your continued support over the last 18 months, and look forward to healthier and brighter times ahead
bottom of page