The health and safety of our clients and staff is our top priority at Cedar & Sage Co., therefore we have implemented the following changes to our appointment procedures:
1. If you are exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19, have travelled outside Canada in the last 14 days (including USA), or have been in contact with someone with a confirmed or presumptive case of COVID-19, you must cancel your appointment.
2. You must wear a mask to your appointment. Masks are mandatory in all indoor public spaces in Banff. This must be worn at all times in the spa, properly covering the nose and mouth. As per the updated Town of Banff Bylaw 436, face coverings such as scarves, bandanas, neck gaiters etc. are not suitable - you must wear a fitted mask. If you arrive without one, you will be given a surgical mask and are expected to wear it for the duration of your visit.
3. Our staff will be wearing surgical masks whilst in the spa, as well as practicing excellent hand hygiene before, during and after each appointment.
4 Hand sanitizer will be available at the spa entrance as well as at designated cleaning stations throughout the spa. We ask that every client sanitizes their hands upon arrival, and after using the washroom, and after touching their face.
5. Additional cleaning procedures will be implemented throughout the spa, yoga lounge and treatment rooms, including regular disinfecting of public surfaces such as benches, doorknobs, pens, payment machines, etc. Our usual cleaning procedures, including thorough sanitization of sheets and towels before re-use, will remain in place.
6. We ask that you always maintain 2 metres social distance from other clients - if the front desk area is busy when you arrive, please wait outside a moment for the previous clients to leave before entering. If the desk is busy when you come out of your treatment, we have space in our yoga lounge for you to wait.
7. An intake form including COVID-19 screening questions will be emailed out before each appointment. We ask that every client complete these questions before coming in.
8. Our staff will be monitoring their own health closely, and will be directed to stay home if they exhibit any symptoms.
9. In accordance with Alberta COVID-19 public health restrictions, effective Friday 27th November 2020, we are no longer offering couples massages in the same room. We can still book you at the same time, but you will be in separate rooms.
10. We are not currently offering the mini-facial add-on, saunas, or rainfall showers. All other spa services can be booked as usual.
11. RETREAT & YOGA BOOKINGS - As of Friday 27th November 2020, Alberta public health measures prohibit group yoga/Reiki classes in both private and drop-in settings. This means our retreat packages can only be booked for individuals, or members of the same household. A maximum of 2 members of the same household can be booked, to allow for appropriate distancing from the instructor in the yoga lounge, and meet the 25% capacity requirements.
12. As of Friday 27th November 2020, we will be operating on an APPOINTMENT ONLY basis - no walk ins will be permitted.
We are incredibly grateful to all of our clients for your continued support during these challenging times, and we can't wait to welcome you back into the spa!