The health and safety of our clients and staff is our top priority here at Cedar & Sage Co., therefore we have implemented the following changes to our appointment procedures:
1. If you are exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19, have travelled internationally in the last 14 days (including USA), or have been in contact with someone with a confirmed or presumptive case of COVID-19, you must cancel your appointment.
2. Our staff will be wearing medical face masks whilst in the spa, as well as practicing excellent hand hygiene before, during and after each appointment.
3. . All clients will be asked to wear a face mask/covering during their visit to the spa. We encourage you to bring your own, or if you do not have one we will have masks available upon arrival.
4 Hand sanitizer will be available upon at the entrance as well as at designated cleaning stations throughout the spa. We ask that every client sanitizes their hands upon arrival.
5. Additional cleaning procedures will be implemented throughout the spa, yoga lounge and treatment rooms, including regular disinfecting of public surfaces such as benches, doorknobs, pens, payment machines, etc. Our usual cleaning procedures, including thorough sanitization of sheets and towels before re-use, will remain in place.
6. We ask that you always maintain 2 metres social distance from other clients - if the front desk area is busy when you arrive, please wait outside a moment for the previous clients to leave before entering. If the desk is busy when you come out of your treatment, we have space in our yoga lounge for you to wait.
7. An intake form including COVID-19 screening questions will be emailed out before each appointment. We ask that you complete these questions before coming in.
8. Our staff will be monitoring their own health closely, and will be directed to stay home if they exhibit any symptoms.
We are incredibly grateful to all of our clients for your continued support during these challenging times, and we can't wait to welcome you back into the spa!